Rugby World Cup event at Villa Park
Selling into the Commonwealth
The Rugby World Cup is one of the largest global sporting events, running in the UK from 18 September to 31 October.
Around half a million foreign visitors are expected, set to boost the economy, with the UK predicted to gain £869m worth of business from the tournament.
UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) is hosting a business festival with events here in your local area, connecting UK companies with live opportunities across the world.
The programme is being tailored to align with key rugby fixtures and UKTI is working with all 20 countries involved in the Rugby World Cup, identifying priority market opportunities for local exporters, with a sector focus.
Selling into the Commonwealth – Wednesday 16 September, Villa Park
The 53 countries that make up the Commonwealth offer lucrative opportunities for UK exporters. With almost half speaking English and using a Common Law system, finding success in Commonwealth countries is
very achievable. Join UKTI to focus on five key Commonwealth countries and find out how your business can capitalise on the potential for UK companies.
- meet visiting trade officers in 1:1 meetings and benefit from their expertise
- hear from local businesses that have already successfully entered the markets
- join roundtable discussions and discover the benefits and challenges of trading with the Commonwealth
- network over lunch with likeminded delegates and Commonwealth support organisations
- tour Villa Park, home of Aston Villa and the location of two Rugby World Cup matches
Register to attend: http://commonwealthevent.eventbrite.co.uk or for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org 0345 222 0159