Act now to secure business cash help
Capital grants to help improve productivity and resilience are available to businesses in Herefordshire – but you will need to act quickly.
Applications for the UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) Business Enterprise Fund for Herefordshire are now open. The project is a capital grant scheme paid for by the UK Shared Prosperity Fund which aims to help Herefordshire businesses increase their productivity and become more resilient through adopting new – to the business – technologies and processes.
Firms need to act quickly though, as the deadline for applications is August 4.
How much you can apply for
- Capital grants are available for businesses, up to 50 per cent of the total project costs.
- Minimum grant £1,000 – project costs must be at least £2,000
- Maximum grant £35,000 – project costs must be at least £70,000
Who can apply
- Businesses located in Herefordshire
- The trading activity and investment must take place within Herefordshire
- Businesses that have been actively trading for more than six months
The money can’t be used for buying land or buildings, normal revenue costs, training or professional services, and is not available to farmers, who should apply for help through Defra.
For more information about the UKSPF Business Enterprise Fund and to start the application process, visit the Herefordshire Council website HERE.