The LEP has pledged to support the socially excluded and under represented groups and address barriers to their participation in activities that will improve their economic well- being.
The LEP’s Social Inclusion Mini Group, comprised of both voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) and local authority representatives is currently coordinating work to bring sectors together across the region around the Social Inclusion strategic priority of the European Structural and Investment Fund (ESIF) 2014-2020.
Visit the Social Inclusion Stakeholder webpages for information and updates including:
- Stakeholder event and training information
- Building Better Opportunities programme information
- Meeting Papers
- Event presentations/papers
- Links including Marches Evidence Base for Social Inclusion
- Useful resources and documents
If there is anything you can’t find or you have any questions, please contact Kate MacDonald, Development Officer on 01743 252740 or email on email@example.com.