Maximise your Chinese potential, businesses urged
Businesses in the Marches are being invited to join a Midlands Engine trade mission to the most influential international industry exhibition in China.
CIIF is a leading event for manufacturers in China as well as an important window and platform open to the world for international trade, communication and cooperation.
This year the UK is Country of Honour at CIIF – and businesses are being invited to join the Midlands Engine visit to maximise their Chinese potential.
The 19th China International Industry Fair comprises nine full exhibition shows under one roof, occupying 280,000 sq. meters, with over 2,500 exhibitors and 160,000 trade visitors.
The nine shows are:
1) Metalworking & CNC Machine Tool Show
2) Industrial Automation Show
3) Environmental Protection Technology & Equipment Show
4) Information & Communication Technology Show
5) Energy Show
6) New Energy Auto Show
7) China Aerospace & Aviation Technology Show
8) Science & Technological Innovation Show
9) Robotics Show
If you’re interested, please have a look at the flyer below and you can register your interest to attend here