Hereford’s business support organisations are joining forces for the first time in 2017 for an unmissable event aimed at helping county enterprises grow and thrive.
The Business Event 2017, aimed at supporting businesses from every sector, no matter what size they are, will be held at Hereford Racecourse on June 13 between 9am and 2pm.
The free-to-attend Business Event 2017 will feature:
- keynote speakers running multi-million turnover businesses in the region sharing their inspiring stories of success
- workshops on export, business rates and skills and clinics on access to finance and funding
- Dedicated Business Support Zone where you can find out more about what’s available for individual businesses including information on grants, mentoring and international trade
- Networking opportunities at lunchtime and throughout the event with coffee and refreshments
Registration is essential for The Business Event 2017 places on the business workshops is limited.
- Exporting Made Easy – Linda Smith, Department for International Trade
- Selling to the public sector – how to access to the council supply chain – Speaker TBA
- Cyber Security for Businesses – Paul Burrows, University of Wolverhampton
- The Value of Intellectual Property – Dave Hopkins, Intellectual Property Office
Keynote speaker at The Business Event 2017 in Hereford will be John Jones, a partner in the long established and family owned Hereford department store Philip Morris & Sons. He is also the founder and Chair of Hereford Business Improvement District.
Also speaking is Nick van der Walle, founder and managing director of Astute Graphics, on how he has built his company over the last ten years, working with global brands from a Herefordshire base.
To register to attend The Business Event at Hereford Racecourse, on June 13, visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-business-event-2017-hereford-racecourse-tickets-33578620558?aff=erellivmlt