Agriculture & Export – Taking the Agri-tech Sector International
Join UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) and Harper Adams University to launch West Midlands agri-tech events for 2015-2020.
This will coincide with Export Week and the World Expo 2015 in Milan, where the UK’s theme is ‘Grown in Britain & Northern Ireland. This informative and interactive day is aimed at the regional business community to explore opportunities that have been identified for your sector.
Could your business work with the agri-tech sector and its supply chain? The agri-tech sector covers all of the industries below and many more. If your business falls into these categories, or if you simply want to find out more about this rapidly expanding field and to network with like-minded organisations, you are invited to attend this event to hear about opportunities overseas.
• Dairy, animal and crop production
• Agronomic advice and support
• Animal nutrition, feed etc.
• Veterinary & pharmaceutical
• Food and drink production
• Advanced food processing equipment
• Precision farming
• Food packaging
• Software development
• Sub-contract manufacturers
• Advanced manufacturing
• Food safety
• Sensor technologies
• Supply chain logistics
By attending this half-day seminar you will hear from:
• Harper Adams University on its international links and developments in R&D
• UKTI on how you can benefit from Government support
• Local agri-tech business, Fullwood Ltd sharing their export journey
• Trade Advisers from overseas markets with major agri-tech opportunities including Brazil, Russia, Turkey, Poland & Pakistan.
09:30 Arrival, refreshments and networking
10:00 Keynote speaker and panel introductions
Welcome – Harper Adams
10:45 Panel Q&A session
12:00 Networking lunch and Expo
13:00 Discussion groups:
Tour and discussion in Harper Adam’s engineering and innovation department
Information and access to Agritech market opportunities in: Brazil | Russia | Turkey | Poland | Pakistan
Venue: Regional Food Academy, Harper Adams University, Newport, Shropshire, TF10 8NB
Date: Tuesday 19 May
Time: 09:30 – 14:00
Booking: Book today at www.exportagritech.eventbrite.co.uk
Enquiries: email@example.com, Tel: +44 (0) 345 222 0159
Further information about this event & World Expo 2015 in Milan: If you would like to get involved as an exhibitor, or have any further questions, please contact Lorna Bowley at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)121 607 1751.