Part-time Support Officer to the Chair of the Herefordshire Business Board
Up to 30 hours per month, delivered flexibly. Closing date: August 26 2019.
On behalf of the Chair of the Business Board, the Marches LEP is seeking the services of an experienced executive support officer to: –
– Develop the agendas and take the minutes of the bi monthly business boards
– Identify external speakers with the Chair and ensure presentation equipment – laptop and projector are set-up etc
– Book the venues and manage any catering
– Support the Chair in the review and recruitment of new Business Board members to ensure a good sectoral and gender balance
– To ensure any actions agreed at the Business Boards are implemented
– To update and maintain the Business Board website
– As appropriate to meet with Business Board members who are Chairs of any sub-committees or act as sector champions to ensure they have appropriate support to deliver any actions or projects on behalf of the Business Board
– To liaise with the Head of Economic Development at Herefordshire Council and the Director of the Marches LEP on a forward programme of issues the Board might wish to consider in advance of key LEP and Council events and meetings
The contract shall run from 1 October 2019 – 30 September 2020 and the supplier will be available for 30 hours per month, delivered flexibly. The supplier should have access to transport for travel in and around Herefordshire.
Subject to performance and available funding, the contract may be extended. This contract will be administered subject to Shropshire Council’s General Terms and Conditions, a copy of which are below.
For more information and how to apply, please download the below job specification. Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org